Saturday, September 02, 2006

Keeping It Busy

It's only today and tomorrow for my rest days and will have a full work week next week, followed by a mighty hectic schedule. A lot of activities until the 3rd week of September!

Two provincial researches, three areas - will be in Baguio and Naga on the week of September 10, while possibly in Davao week after that.

Classical concerts to look forward to - September 8, PPO; September 9, PYSB.

So tonight and next week, I'll take it as lightly and as hassle-free as can be to recharge myself for the upcoming storm (mostly work-related). Hence, in a few minutes, I'll be at Joseph's for a Harry Potter movie marathon (we just finished Sorcerer's Stone last week). I've read everything from Book 1 until Goblet of Fire but I've only seen one of the movies (the first one). I guess it's about time. *Kahit hanggang Book Four lang muna*.

No comments: